Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revolution 2 brings you new rules for Sudoku!
Sudoku Revolution 2 contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
- Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
- Anti Diagonal Sudoku: each diagonal has at most three different digits.
- Consecutive Sudoku: all the places where adjacent cells are consecutive numbers have been specially marked.
- Non-Consecutive Sudoku: no two adjacent cells have consecutive values.
- Argyle Sudoku: every marked diagonal line contains each digit not more than once.
- Anti-King Sudoku: neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent can have equal digits
- Anti-Knight Sudoku: all cells at a chess knight move (at a distance of 2 by 1) must hold different digits.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
- 200 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 7 Different Types of Sudoku
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- “Hint” auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible