Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revolution brings you new rules for Sudoku!
Sudoku Revolution contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
- Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
- Jigsaw Mode: Regions are in arbitrary shape.
- Even-Odd: some cells contain only even digit, others contain only odd digit
- Hyper mode: 4 extra square regions
- X Mode: Each of the Main Diagonals can only contain one occureence of a number.
- Jigsaw-X Mode: Combination of Jigasw mode and X mode.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
- 120 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 6 Different Modes
- 4 Modes available for purchase
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- “Hint” auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible