Kakuro is one of the oldest logic grid puzzles. Kakuro is like a crossword puzzle with numbers. Each word must add up to the number provided in the clue above it or to the left. A given number can only be used once in a word. Every kakuro puzzle has one and only solution, and can be solved through logic alone.
Dot Kakuro is a new variant of Kakuro puzzle. No digit can be duplicated in a row or column. If difference between two numbers in neighboring cells equals 1, then they are separated by a dot. If a dot is absent between two white cells, the difference between the numbers in these cells is more than 1.
- 5 difficulty levels for standard Kakuro puzzles
- 3 sizes for Dot Kakuro puzzles
- Cheat sheet helps you to solve the puzzle
- Pencil mode
- Hint feature
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level