Islands in the Stream released!!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you a Sudoku fan? Try Islands in the Stream.
This game is a logic puzzle with interesting rules.
The challenge is to paint each grid blue or white, subject to the following rules:
1. Each number indicated the number of grids in that island.
2. Each island must contain exactly one numbered grid.
3. There must be only one stream, which is not allowed to contain “pools”, i.e. 2×2 area of black cells.
***** Game Features *****
– More than 500 unique puzzles
– 3 different sizes
– 3 Time Trial modes
– Record best completion time for each level
– Highlight number if the number of grids matches the number of label
– Highlight 2×2 grids
– “Hint” shows uncompleted islands
– Leaderboards for Time Trial
– Try to complete as many puzzles as possible in fixed time